Wednesday, June 27, 2007

CALL THIS # 2 TELL SENATE WE WONT ALLOW THIS AMNASTY BILL CRAP! I DID!

I just got a PHONE NUMBER to call or FAX Senators about AMNASTY BILL I have just called and rest of my fam and friends.PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE CALL & PASS THIS AROUND.UNITED WE STAND IN TAKING BACK OUR GREAT COUNTRY!I thought it was worth getting out there in hopes we can make this crazy crap stop B4 its to late.KISSES! =^.^= Fax congress free call free info Body: Go to www.numbersusa.com fax congress free NO AMNESTY. You may also call the U.S. Senators switchboard where they will transfer call to your senators office. TOLL FREE 866-340-9281 Please tell family and friends. It was quick,first 2 times got busy signal, but then got thru,PLEASE FELLOW AMERICANS GET TO YOUR PHONES NOW!!! PLEASE RESPECT,THANK,HONOR,SUPPORT & PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS,VETS,FIRST RESPONDERS and THEIR FAMILIES ;-)

No comments: