Thursday, September 21, 2006

MY BEUTIFUL NIECE NATALIE NEEDS YOUR HELP

I ask you to check out this link in Tennessee paper,with her picture.For one whole year we have been in a state of grief and on the one year marker of pain we learn some shit that makes yur mouth drop.Please take a peek and pass to anyone you know in that area.I am going to make sure investigators check every bodyshop,salvage yard,used car sales.Anybody remember some one with a green truck or vehical that was no longer there.Or with lame explain of damage done.I have so much to ask.Thats why I reach out to you all in hope of passing this message.You can put her name in 'Search' bx and pull up alot of stories of the tragedy.Everybody knows some one in Tennessee,and I know some of you are from there.So pass it on,ask questions,email me. I ask you to pray for my sister,me and Naties Dad, Greg,and our entire family to have strength as we face this new kick in the stomach.I LOVE YOU NATALIE!!!! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!!!!!!!!! =^.^= http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_93202.asp www.TheKarpetKitten.com PLEASE RESPECT,SUPPORT & PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS and THEIR FAMILIES ;-)

No comments: