Tuesday, October 24, 2006


~~ Yesterday..the sky was bluer,the air fresher,the town calmer.Maybe its cause that guilty murdering pedophile PIG was taken to Boise till the Fed case comes up!He made it outta our safe lil jail system, but I do pray a sharp shiv finds its way into his rotten kidney,or neck.Justice will NEVER be served.But hopefuly this monster will serve as a reminder of what evil lurkes out there, then a slow,horrible death 100 times over =^.^= ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Duncan transported to state prison Posted: Monday, Oct 23, 2006 - 11:24:06 pm PDT By DAVE TURNER Staff writer Began sentence Monday at maximum security pen in Boise COEUR d'ALENE -- After 478 days, Kootenai County said goodbye to Joseph Edward Duncan III At least, perhaps, for now. Sometime Sunday or early Monday transport officers whisked the convicted triple kidnap-murderer to the Idaho State prison in Boise. "Duncan, offender No. 83655, arrived today at the Idaho Maximum Security Institution located south of Boise, at approximately 10:30 a.m. (MDT)," said state corrections officials. "It's good to have him out of here and be rid of a high-profile inmate," said sheriff's Capt. Ben Wolfinger. State officials said the move went off without incident. Duncan, a 43-year-old level III registered sex offender, pleaded guilty last Monday and was sentenced to three consecutive life terms without parole for kidnapping. Prosecutors who sought the death penalty said that the capital penalty phase for the murder convition might be held if federal officials fail to get a conviction or death sentence for kidnapping two siblings after the Wolf Lodge killings on May 16, 2005. Officials said Duncan will be held in isolation, at least for the time being. On Friday, authorities said Duncan fulfilled part of his plea deal by meeting with investigators about the Wolf Lodge kidnap and bludgeoning deaths of Brenda Mathhews Groene, 40 and her son, Slade Groene, 13, and Mark McKenzie, 37, with a claw hammer . "Duncan gave investigators detailed information that was consistent with the physical evidence that had been collected at the scene of the murders," Wolfinger said. "Duncan's statements confirm the conclusion of investigators that he acted alone during those crimes." Wolfinger said specifics of the interview will not be able to be released until the federal case is concluded. "Every question they asked he answered to their satisfaction," said Duncan's federal defender Roger Peven, who, along with his state lawyer, Public Defender John Adams, stayed with their client during the hours-long interview. "My impression was he satisfied that condition to the letter." Adams declined to comment about Duncan's move. One condition of the plea bargain was he would talk about the Wolf Lodge killings, but not the kidnapping of youngsters Shasta and Dylan Groene, any criminal activity during their captivity or Dylan's shotgun death. Steve Groene, whose daughter, Shasta, was the lone survivor of the killings and kidnappings, said he really hadn't thought about his feelings on Duncan's move. "Is it easier with him out of the area?" Groene said. "I never thought about it one way or the other.' "Just so long as he's locked up," he said. In an earlier plea deal, Duncan had offered to admit to Dylan's killing as well and speak to any law officers designated by the state. Kootenai County Prosecutor Bill Douglas rejected that offer, instead, holding out for a death component. Peven said Duncan will likely remain in prison until he's indicted on the federal charges. The, he thinks he will be transferred to the Ada County Jail in Boise, where it's expected his trial will take place. ~~~Hey,Hey,Hey...GOODBYE...FOR NOW!~~~~ PLEASE RESPECT,SUPPORT & PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS and THEIR FAMILIES ;-)

No comments: