Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!I hope your day is awesome and you count all your blessings as I will.I just finished making eggplant parm. and last night made the lasagnas and pie and sides! I want to tell you all you greatful for your emails,calls and friendships and prayers. It has been quite a year for us and we are in our warm beautiful homes today.When you are serving up your traditional meals remember our brave troops serving US.I have said it before, but it always is important that we reflect and remember every troop and vet.So maybe you will take my tradition of setting a plate for the troops not home.The visual impact realy makes it hard not to remember them and it starts good convo with kids and hopefuly it makes a special occasion,not start a fight (LOL)! My love and hugs to those of you that are missing family that are serving,and know how much love and prayers many of us send you everyday,for your sacrifice of your beloved.Many of us carry heavy hearts and guilt on these special days knowing you are away from your loved one.May your holiday be a wonderful event.All my love,prayers cyber hugz and kisses to you all!!!!! I want to share a prayer with ya'll. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oh,Heavenly Father, We thank thee for food and remember the hungry. We thank thee for health and remember the sick. We thank thee for freedom and remember the enslaved. May these remembrances stir us to service. That thy gifts to us may be used for others. AMEN ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ALL MY LOVE =^.^= PLEASE RESPECT,THANK,HONOR,SUPPORT & PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS,VETS,FIRST RESPONDERS and THEIR FAMILIES ;-)

No comments: