Tuesday, January 29, 2008

BARACK OBAMAS CAMELOT!! YYYEEAAAWWWHHH!!!!

Hey kidz! Last post about an endorsement was our fugly John Kerry backing Obama.And I think ya'll KNOW how I felt about that hot mess! Well SHAZAM!!!! My claws are out and man did I just yak up a furball!! Now, I am feelin badd for little Barack this day.Its the politics of politics I am sure. Hot off the hooves of Kerry, The First family of Politics rears its ugly heads! Obamas Camelot! Wow! NOW as i watch the circus of Tedward pissing off Bill and Hill and throwing himself and his son and niece into the spotlight, I CRINGE!!! ickky! !! I watched Baracks face, and for a moment he realized he wasnt in Kansas (or Hawaii, or Chitown or wherever the Hell else he lived) any damn more! Well sure the Scarecrow with no brain (Patrick) and the Lion with NO courage(Ted) may have had him surrounded!LOL! But Baracks face said alot. Here is his Camelot: Prince Ambien Blackout and Lord Gin Soaked Liver are his possee! Oh SHIT!!! A pill popping blackout do nuthin and the drunken killer of girls of Chappaquidick! SWEET! Good Luck Barack...... This endorsement brought to you by the Pharmacutical and Alcohol Industries!!!! YYYYEEEAAAAWWWWHHHH!!!! Now the question isnt ARE YOU BLACK ENUFF...but now ARE YOU CRAZY ENUFF!!!??? DUDE!!! =^.^= ;-)> PLEASE RESPECT,THANK,HONOR,SUPPORT & PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS,VETS,FIRST RESPONDERS and THEIR FAMILIES ;-) www.TheKarpetKitten.com

No comments: