Friday, March 25, 2005

A MEMORIAL PRAYER 4 TERRI SCHIAVO

God saw you were getting tired, and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you, and wispered,"come to Me."With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you fade away. Althouth we love you dearly; we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, our sweet hearted girl at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the Best. ~~~~May you all be safe and healthy and this never happens to you or yours.Fill out a Living Will TODAY,your family will appreciate it.May Terri already be in the light of the Lord =^.^= My love and hopes to you for a happy GOOD FRIDAY and a Beautiful Easter my dear ones ~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

yochanan said...

I feel so sad for Terri's parents. I could accept the idea of stopping the feeding tube if her husband came into with "clean hands" If he had been there with her and not his second wife and two kids.

I don't think the issue is black and white. My mother had demitia I am glad I did not have to make this kind of decision.