Friday, June 09, 2006

OLD EXPRESSIONS GAY COWBOY'D UP!! ;-)>

After the movie "Broke Back Mountain", the following cowboy expressions may have assumed significant secondary meanings: 1) I'm gonna pump ya fulla lead, Mister! 2) Barkeep, let me have a stiff one! 3) Don't worry, I've been in tight spots � before! 4) Howdy, Pardner! 5) I don't care if you're saddle sore, we've � � still got a long ride ahead of us! 6) You stay here, while I sneak around from � � behind. 7) Hold it right there! Now, move your hand � reeeal slow-like! 8) Allright, let's mount up! 9) Giddee-up, li'l dogie! 10)Nice spread you got there! 11) ....You ever ride bareback before? 12) You know how to use that gun of yours? 13) You cover me, while a take a look! 14) I'll tell the other men in the morning! 15) You and me are gonna have to take �������turns riding shotgun, Slim! 16) Hand me that rope, Butch! 17) Wait till I come around before you �������move! 18) Get a move-on! 19) ...You ever handled one of these before? 20) Get a load of this! 21) Use both hands when you get hold of it 22) ...You ever been on a stallion before? 22) Ride 'em, Cowboy! 23) Keep mooovin', mooovin', moovin'...! ~~~~ SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY!!~~~~~~

No comments: